Monday 23 February 2015

Its Been A Long Time

Well i have been gone a long time, during the time i was gone i have had a baby boy (Eoin who is now 10 months), I was in and out of hospital through out the pregnancy hence no crafting and it has taken me till now to get back into it so i hope you enjoy my post and this project.

Well its nearly mothers day again so i have decided to get started on a card for my mum-


Supplies:


A5 card blank
Pink and purple card
Image (crafters companion  inspiration issue 4 cd)


Ok i have collected several of the crafters companion inspiration magazine and have not had much time to use them so while i was looking through them i spotted this image and matching paper and taught it would be just perfect for what i needed.



I cut the image out taking away the writing leaving me with a square topper, which i have matted and layered onto some purple card, then pink and a last layer of purple.

I have also done the same with 2 pieces of the backing paper the first fits the card front leaving just a small white boarder and the second i cut smaller and placed at an angle behind the topper.



The cute little heart also comes from the sheet and i have cut some flowers using my scan and cut (yes i have a scan and cut horrrrrrrrrrray) the svg is from birds crafts.  I have cut the flowers from the same card stock as the mat and layering card so that it would match.


I have used a quilling tool to form the flowers and used some wet glue to secure them together. Once all the flowers where made i attached them to the card using silicone  glue and also added some liquid pearls into the center of them.


I have layered the card together and have attached the heart a sentiment and a bow.



I hope you like this card and have a go yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment